At any given time, I am usually reading a hand full of books. I need a book to read before bed (that won’t give me nightmares), a book for my commute to and from work (that I don’t mind reading for a couple minutes at a time), a book for weekends (that I can sit with for hours at a time). There are also books that I keep chipping away at but I don’t necessarily read a whole lot at once.
- The Bedtime Read: The Guernsey LIterary and the Potato Peel Pie society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I’ve heard people say so many good things about this book and I’m finally reading it!
- The Commute Read: The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz. I’m reading this on my Kindle (not pictured).
- The Saturday Read: People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- The Recommended Read: The Go-Getter by Peter Kyne. My Dad suggested this to me. He says it will inspire me as I start a new job and a career. I’m slowly getting through it. 😉
- The I-May-Never-Finish-but-I’ll-Keep-Trying Read: Entre Limones by Chris Stewart. I’ll pick this book up and read a few pages at a time, but because it’s in Spanish… it is taking forever (and, by forever, I mean since last April!) but I’m ok with that!